Freelance Executive Recruiter - Job Opening
TRI Executive is seeking a part-time, contract Recruiter who will be responsible for proactively sourcing and recruiting top-tier professionals with a focus on Technical industries across the Silicon Valley and greater Bay Area. The Recruiter will build strong relationships with executive-level candidates as well as individual contributors providing a slate of quality candidates to fill open positions.
TRI Executive Search is a premier provider of senior-level executive search and assessment, serving clients for over 16 years. We partner with our Northern California and Arizona clients on recruiting and retaining outstanding and leaders who make an impact, and help them mitigate the risks associated with senior level appointments. With experience in executive Human Capital Development and extensive Bay Area retained executive search experience, we bring strategic talent management solutions to our clients.
- Provide the highest level of talent acquisition expertise and service TRI Executive
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting, including sourcing, networking, interviewing and interfacing with executive-level and candidates and individual contributors maintaining networks to build pipelines of talented job seekers.
- Seek out creative ways to source qualified candidates for open positions.
- Act as a company ambassador to internal and external candidates.
- Proactively communicate real-time and planned progress with hiring managers.
- Located within driving distance of San Francisco, CA.
- Bachelor's Degree is highly desired.
- 8-10 years professional recruiting experience in a corporate organization or as an external virtual recruiter/sourcer as well as experience recruiting for executive level positions.
- Demonstrated success in dealing with senior leaders and executive level candidates.
- Experience in networking with, attracting, and sourcing a diverse candidate pool.
- Must have strong behavioral interviewing training and/or experience.
- Strong offer negotiation and candidate care skills.